When it comes to 5-axis machining, all shops are not the same!
- We have over 10 years of experience in 5-axis milling.
- We run prototype quantities every day in a variety of materials.
- We offer automated, high-speed, production 5-axis machining.
- We have advanced CAM software to save programming time – Autodesk PowerMill
- We can run simultaneous 5-axis, not just 3+2.
- Fewer setups = tighter tolerances and more consistent parts.
- We have 5-axis CMM and laser scanning capabilities to inspect anything we make.
Our roots in prototype machining have helped us develop and continue to grow our skills to machine the most complex parts. Our extensive production and automation background gives us the ability to optimize the process for reliability and maximum productivity. If you need one part or thousands of parts, we can exceed your expectations!
By allowing machining on all sides of the part (except for the fixturing side) in one operation, 5-axis milling offers many advantages over standard 3-axis milling. Among them, are reduced setup time, simplified fixturing, optimized machining operations, and higher accuracy parts with better repeatability. All of these benefits work together to help us machine superior parts at a lower price, while maintaining the shortest lead times possible.
To help program and machine your parts, we use advanced 5-axis CAM software from Autodesk. It offers a flexibility that is unmatched by any other program, allowing us to fully utilize the 5-axis machining process including simultaneous 5-axis milling.
We document every job, by saving the programs, setup sheets, and digital pictures of our setup. Included in that information are any deburring and finishing notes. This is integrated with our ERP software, so all manufacturing information is linked to the job and backed up on our network. This documentation allows us to quickly set up your job in the future and helps guarantee consistent part quality from one run to the next.