A Little Bit About Us
Wagner Machine Company is a small, but growing, manufacturing company. We currently have over 45 employees, and we are excited to add additional team members in the next quarter. We understand the day-to-day life of our employees because we have been there ourselves. We are a company that is owned and operated by machinists. Most of our top leadership started out as machinists and will happily jump in to help troubleshoot tricky issues.
We are quite literally a family company, with some 2nd and even 3rd generation employees on our team. Additionally, 50% of our staff have been with us for five years or more and many have been working with us for over 10 years! Wagner Machine Company is a close-knit community, we even enjoy spending time together outside of business hours. You won’t be just a number here, we’ll know you by name and if you give us enough time, we’ll probably know your kids’ names, too.
Wagner Machine offers opportunities and benefits that are typically found at much larger corporations while maintaining the atmosphere and flexibility of a small shop. We offer health and dental insurance, 401k options, paid vacation time, paid holidays, parental leave, short and long-term disability, company provided apparel, a four-and-a-half-day work week, and breakfast every Thursday!
At Wagner Machine Company we encourage all our employees to grow and advance professionally. We will happily pay for classes to help you take the next step in your career with us. We want all our employees to be the best at what they do! Our employees don’t need to wait for a position to open before learning new skills, if you’re ready to take the next step then we work with you to do so. Our goal is to train you well enough that you can get a job anywhere but treat you well enough that you’ll want to stay.
We believe that no amount of technology will help us reach our goals without the right people. Wagner Machine Company seeks to maintain a small shop atmosphere while having the stability, capabilities, and opportunities that are typically found with larger organizations. We encourage outside-the-box thinking and are always searching for highly skilled and motivated people to join our team. Wagner Machine has many areas of expertise ranging from grinding, CNC milling, and CNC turning, to specialized processes including wire EDM, abrasive waterjet, swiss turning, full 5-axis milling, and robotic automation. Our employees are encouraged to advance professionally by learning new skills in all areas of manufacturing and in many critical supporting roles.
Wagner Machine Company Values
- Communication - Maintain clear communication between all areas of the company.
- Humility - Work smarter, not harder. Asking for help is the smart thing to do. Acknowledge your weaknesses so you can learn, improve, and grow. (Just because you saw it on YouTube, doesn't mean you are proficient at it)
- Integrity - "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you." Matthew 7:12a
- Innovation - Apply our collective machining knowledge to make "impossible parts". Encourage problem solving and outside-the-box thinking on an individual level. Continue to explore and apply new manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Development - Train our employees well enough that they can get a job anywhere; treat them well enough they want to stay.